Friday, October 23, 2009





It's Friday! And we all know what that means. . . time to start working on my Christmas cards! My dearest friend, (affectionately known as) AJ is coming all the way here from Minnesota so we can have a crafty/girly weekend. Yay! We have only two items on our agenda 1.) make Christmas cards and 2.) RELAX and catch up!
Last year around this time we flew out to NYC to visit our other totally awesome friend, Jo. It was a blast! This little weekend won't be as crazy-cool but we'll make it work.
Check back later this weekend to get a glimpse of our cards!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea...Love love love it!! But what's up with all the PINK?!? I saw the sample of her first Christmas Card Wednesday & it is so darn cute! I'm excited to get one of my own & use it as a future Christmas decoration. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clueless Co-workerOctober 23, 2009 at 12:18 PM

    WOW. Impressive. I think you are off to a great start! Christmas tree skirts and cards that are stitched?! YIKES!! How are you going to top those? P.S. Please tell me you really were not blogging at 4:38 am. Intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clueless CoworkerOctober 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM

    Nevermind. It's really not 10:18AM... I was hoping that crafting wasn't taking over your ENTIRE life and that you still slept! whew

    ReplyDelete