Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas Cards Galore!

It was a VERY successful weekend. AJ and I were able to get a ton done on our Christmas cards.

AJ created these beautiful cards, around a line from Silent Night.











She first cut out different pieces of fabric in the shape of a star and handstitched them together. She then handstiched all of the starts onto her cards. Lastly, she stamped "Son of God Love's Pure Light" on the inside. Gorgeous!











I created fun Christmas tree cards--super simple! I just cut paper trees and sewed them onto colored paper. I took a needle and threaded the loose ends to the back of the paper and glued them to cardstock paper. And I added a sparkly star to finish off the tree.















1 comment:

  1. These Christmas Cards look GREAT!! I was watching,yes watching Megan & AJ making their cards & I they are really beautiful. They even made it look like they were really enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete