Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!


Today was the first snow day of the year. When I woke up this morning I was hoping to stay in my pjs all day while watching movies and reading a good book. Well, I did stay in my pjs all day and I did watch a movie but it turned out to be a BUSY day! The first batch of cookies were baked, mail was organized, soup was made for dinner and now I'm finally sitting down to enjoy this beautiful tree skirt I quilted this fall for our first Christmas in our new home. Isn't it cool (and you'll also see my beautiful kitten on the skirt)!
Happy Snow Day to All and to All a Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what a beautiful skirt. It looks great!! You also have a very beautiful kitten. Is that a clump of sap she has on her head?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so impressed by your tree skirt! Nice work. And if you hadn't mentioned the cat, I totally would've missed it. :)
    Hope you had a wonderful snow day!

    ReplyDelete